The Benaki Museum of Greek Culture is housed in one of the finest neoclassical style buildings in Athens, close to the National Garden and the Hellenic Parliament.It was turned into a museum in order to house the collections of Antonis Benakis and was donated to the Greek nation by himself and his three sisters, Alexandra, Penelope and Argine.After its last renovation (1989-2000), the building houses a unique exhibition on Greek culture, organized diachronically from prehistory to the 20th century.
- Specify the day of your visit (paragraph "Additional information") - Pay attention to the date you indicate when ordering, however, the combo ticket remains valid for several months.- If you have a promo code, don't forget to fil it in the field, on the smartphone, click on the link "order summary".
- Entrance ticket is valid for a single entry to the Benaki Museum of Greek Culture in Athens
- This is not for a guided tour, you have just to go to the entry and show your e-ticket.
- The Benaki Museum of Greek Culture in Athens is open all year round from Thursday to Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Nocturne on Thursday until midnight and on Sunday, open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Closed Tuesday and New Year's Day, Epiphany (January 6), Pure Monday, Easter Sunday and Monday, Pentecost Monday (Holy Spirit), Assumption (August 15), October 28, at Christmas (December 25 and 26).
Benaki Museum of Greek Culture : 1 Koumpari and Vassilissis Sofias Street, Athens 106 74