The Benaki Toy Museum opened to the public in 2017. Based on Maria Argyriadi's collection which is among the largest in Europe, it includes toys, books, ephemera, clothing and other related objects to children in Europe, Africa, Asia and the Americas.
Importante information :
- Specify the day of your visit (paragraph "Additional information") - Pay attention to the date you indicate when ordering, entrance tickets are non-refundable.
- If you have a promo code, don't forget to fil it in the field, on the smartphone, click on the link "order summary".
- Entrance ticket is valid for a single entry to the Benaki Toy Museum at Paleo Faliro.
- This is not for a guided tour, you have just to go to the entry and show your e-ticket.
Find out when the museum is open :
- The Benaki Toy Museum is open all year round from Thursday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Closed other days and New Year's Day, Epiphany (January 6), Pure Monday, Easter Sunday and Monday, Pentecost Monday (holy spirit), Assumption (August 15), October 28 , at Christmas (December 25 and 26).